Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 32

ANOTHER beautiful day on this very special Father's Day for little Bella. Her central line came out today, she is now getting 10 CC's of milk and her blood gas is back to normal. Hallelujia!!! She was just so alert when I was visitng earlier. Her eyes open and I know it sounds crazy but I think she was smiling at me ;) Lots of wet diapers so her swelling is really improving as well...so blessed by these series of good days!

Just want to say Happy Father's Day to Chris on this wonderful day. Many of you have witnessed the dedication and enthusiasm that he has as a Dad. Dylan, Bella and I are so lucky to have him. He inspires me daily to be a better person and parent!

Worship this morning has never felt so sweet!! Thank you all again for our support and prayers.

MUCH love to you all,
Telisha

3 comments:

  1. Happy day! You go Bella!
    Happy Father's Day Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day Chris! You all are a special bunch. I cannot wait to meet this little force of nature we call Bella.

    ReplyDelete