Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 23- end update

It would be unjust and meaningless if we only shared the positive and not the bad. It has been a long day in NICU with many prayers all around for wet diapers but we have had none....as a parent you just want to fix everything and when you can't it just hurts...
My mom went to stay with Bella tonight because I need a break. I am learning to say that I need a break...
We have family in the waiting room just praying for her so that is comforting. Thank you so much Aunt Cindy...
Thank you Leeann for the bible verse, it came at a time I couldn't have needed it more..
Much love to all of you, Telisha

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, lady. Both you and Chris do need to try to find time just for youself every once in awhile. Glad you have your family and friends there to offer their help and support. And the strength of God's loves to keep you going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telisha and Family I pray that things will turn around and little Bella will begin to rid her body of the excess fliuds. I know this is a very hard time for you all. Please keep your faith. It is not our will but his will be done. I feel God is right there with Bella and the sngels are sitting with her and comforting her with songs from heaven ever so softly. In John 14:27 it reads" Peace I leave with you my Peace I give unto you ;not as the world giveth I give unto you ;Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid".. Bella will continue to fight and the prayers will continue to come day and night for this sweet lil angel that God has sent for all to witness one miracle after another. Hold stedfast to your faith and lean on the Lord , he is there for all of you . Rest and take care of yourselves . Bella is in good hands. I am so overjoyed you got to hold her. That is a miracle and blessing in itself hun.It brought tears to my eyes that you got to look into the eyes and face of one of our father's greatest creations. God bless the little children and God bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Telisha & Chris thank you so much for taking the time to keep us updated. Know in your hearts that there are more people than you can count our here praying for Baby Bella. Give G'pa Cal & G'ma Joy a hug from the Haycrafts. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete