Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 23

Bella is having a better day today than she was last night. They are slowly weaning her from her oxygen which is now on an improved 86 percent and sats are in the 90's.
Unfortunately her kidneys still aren't working. Praying VERY hard to see them kick in. We know they can work and really need them to start again today.
Her platelettes dropped a bit again which is the opposite direction of what they expected for today.
On the up side her blood culture is still negative for yeast today. Yey!
She is accepting touch really well today so I got to visit longer than normal so my heart is full and hopeful. I am constantly amazed at her big spirit, she doesn't even seem small to me anymore because it is so big...

Love to you all
Telisha

"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you"
Isaiah 41:13

1 comment:

  1. Dear Telisha and Chris,
    I know it must seem that you are alone in this struggle at times, especially when it is a sad day and you are tired, this is one of my favorite Bible verses that I want to share with you. I pray that it will give you comfort and strength:

    "but those who trust in the Lord
    will renew their strength;
    they will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary;
    they will walk and not faint."

    Much love, Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete