Wednesday, June 9, 2010

22 Days

Today is bittersweet with Arabella...Our nurse today arranged for me to hold her for the first time, not just in my hands but on my chest, skin to skin. I will cherish this memory forever...incredibly amazing..
Unfortunately her sats are a cause for concern tonight. She is receiving 100 percent oxygen and is only in the 80s. The Dr just looked at the xray and said she has a lot of fluid around her lungs. Her kidneys have stopped working again so she is not flushing anything out. They gave her some lasex to kick in the kidneys but has had no results so far. We are praying this improves tonight.
We are turning it over to the big man and thankful for another day...
We promise we have pictures coming...lost our camera charger but have found it now. Sorry for the delay..

2 comments:

  1. Dear Telisha, I am so happy for you that you got to hold your precious Bella. That is something that a mother always remembers whether it was yesterday or 25 years ago, as in my case. My heart goes out to you and Bella. I am praying for strength for all of you. All my love, Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telisha and family I pray to our father that he heals little Bella. We are praying ever so hard for this little soilder to win her battles set before her. We pray your strength will up hold and your faith in Christ and his works remain strong. from Psalms 18:1 and 2 it is said. I will love thee O Lord my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God ,my strength in whom I will trust;my buckler and the horn of my salvation and my high tower. amen. May the angels continue to stay beside Bella and sing their sweet lullabys from heaven to her. My the Lord thy God continue to hold tight to her and heal her kidneys and May our Lord and Savior be your rock during this trying time. God bless the little children and God bless the Cobb family Amen.

    ReplyDelete