Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 115

I have been praying all week for peace.

It came today.

It came suddenly and so purely that I am awake at 4:30 am ready to see what this day brings, ready to take my next step trusting in His plan (even though I don't fully understand it). His peace started filling me today while visiting Bella. I have said before to look into her eyes is to see the power of God's almighty hand. It held true today as she was bright eyed, alert and truly engaging all of us with her beauty.His peace came as I held her, bundled up tight, smelling like only newborn babies can smell. His peace came in the company of a mentor that told me "God does not have a plan B." His peace came on the ride home when I smiled, really really smiled for the first time in days. His peace came when I reached to turn up the radio & sing at the top of my lungs. And He made his grand finale when I pulled into the drive way to see a big beautiful rainbow over the top of the house. A symbol of hope, not hope that Bella is going to make a full recovery as I think she should but hope that no matter what, no matter what the plan may be He will never leave us or forsake us.

Bella is making some progress the past few days. She is now on 75 % oxygen instead if 100 %. Her blood gases are better. She is definitely feeling better over all. We have a ways to go as she is still needing some high pressure settings from the vent but we will get there.

Thank you all for the many many prayers. I can say confidently and without a doubt that we are truly truly blessed.

Much love to you all
Telisha

2 comments:

  1. Hello Telisha. I had tears in my eyes as my heart rejoiced with you this day at coming to find peace in his ever loving arms as they were wrapped around you , holding you and carrying you . We never do fully understand God's plan but we accept whatever the future holds for us by his commands.The brightness you seen within Bella's eyes was the light of Heaven itself shining in them, The peace you felt when holding her was your father in heaven wrapping his arms around you both and saying" You are my children and I love you dearly and am here with you .When you smiled driving home that was him whispering softly in your ears saying 'I will never leave you my child".And the big beautiful rainbow was him yet again saying" See my power, feel my Love for you and your family."No our father will never ever forsake us he will forever be with us throughout our lives, you must always keep our heart, eyes and mind open to him. He will speak to you in ways you never expect, you will see him each time you see Bella,Hold Bella it is the purest of love,. God never takes a day off he is forever there working with his children, guiding them and leading them down the pathway of life. God Bless you Telisha, Chris, Dylan and Bella and God bless all her family and friends and all that have a hand in her care. God Bless the little children

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully written!!! and I love your mentor's comment. Prayers to you all and God is truly blessing you through this journey.

    ReplyDelete